And to celebrate they are having their legendary sale where everything's £2!!! Yes! Designer bags, shoes, etc. Watch the video and read the rules below:
2ND BIRTHDAY £2 SALE
Happy birthday THE OUTNET! The Outnet's 2 and the birthday sale is back! This year it's £2.
Facts about the sale:
- The £2 sale will only be accessible to those who have won one of 2,000 tickets.
- There will be over 2,000 designer items priced at £2 to shop in the sale. Each ticket holder will be able to purchase one item only.
- Only items in the 2nd birthday sale will be priced at £2. All other items on the site will remain at their original discount price.
- The sale will take place on April 15th, 2011.
How to enter: So how does the £2 sale draw work?
- 200 ticket winners will be picked at random every day from April 5th-13th 2011. All winners will be contacted within 24 hours of each draw and the last winners will be notified by April 14th. Remember, you only need to enter once to be included in every daily draw.
- There are more ways to win! Get your friends to enter the sale and you could win a ticket. The 200 top sharers will automatically receive a ticket to the £2 sale.
- We're also giving away 20 prizes of £200 store credit.
- Everyone who enters the draw will receive free shipping. Everyone's a winner!
- Ticket winners will be able to access the £2 sale through a link sent to the email address used to enter the draw.
£2 sale shopping tips: Need advice on speedy shopping? Check out our tips!
- Clear your diary for April 15th 2011. The approximate start time of the sale will be communicated by email to lucky ticket winners the day before the sale.
- Choose carefully. You can only buy one item, and once you've bought it, you won?t be able to access the sale again.
- Move quickly! There are enough items in the sale for all ticket winners to buy something, but we can't guarantee you'll get your first choice. Adding items to your basket won't reserve them, so head to the checkout ASAP. Your purchase will be secure when you reach the order confirmation page.
- Check your details. Make sure the spelling of the cardholder's name is exactly as it appears on the card and the billing address is the address the card is registered to. If you've shopped with us before, your card details will already have been saved, if you have chosen to do so.
And another thing?
- You can cancel your £2 purchase after buying, but you won't be able to purchase another item in the sale. Products from the £2 sale cannot be exchanged, but can be returned for a card refund or £2 store credit. You will be charged a returns cost.
- The £2 sale is not valid in conjunction with any other promotions.
- Employees of THE OUTNET and its parents companies are not allowed to enter the £2 sale draw or shop the sale.