Thursday 19 January 2012

For the Love of Arts

While on holiday in Nigeria, I attended an event for the introduction of a Modern Day School Of Arts University in Nigeria. Basically, the first pure arts university in the country. It featured lots and lots of talented artistes and a gallery of their art works.

One of the brains behind this initiative is my HFA boss and dear friend Dami Amolegbe. She partnered with her friend Adenrele Sonariwo to come up with this big dream that's coming to fruition midyear. So look out for that. Photos from the event and further information about the institution are available here and here.

I, on the other hand, was trying hard to avoid the camera. Someone somehow managed to get a picture of me and I thought I'd do a collage of my look...


 Here's a collage of what I wore:

TLOA

TLOA by andiva featuring stone earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover