Monday 28 June 2010

DRESS THIS BAG!

I am Chloé Marcie Hobo Cross-Body leather bag! Phew! Yeah I know my name's a mouthful, dress me up already and I must be the piece de resistance. Done talking.
















I really like the new hobo bag from Chloé. It's very simple yet stylish and is dressed up with the little gold detail and leather tassels on it. Even though the Marcie hobo has received much criticism for being a knock off and not meeting Chloé's usual high standards, I still love it and the detailing on the bag. In this collage, I have dressed it up with brown and gold tones for an evening look and a more playful ensemble of a sleeveless denim jacket and a floral day dress and colourful accessories. I hope I did Marcie justice. What's your verdit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover