Wednesday 2 June 2010

Shorty

The sun's been struggling to break free all week and it finally won the battle against the clouds today. It's inspired my latest collage. Pretty simple... shorts!

Shorty
Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Shorty by andiva featuring TopShop














Glow scarf
199 DKK - shopfriiscompany.com
More scarves »


The website I use to create my collages, Polyvore, has upgraded and made some changes to the listing and layout of collages and I'm loving it because you get more details and the links to where you can buy the items featured in my collages. Exciting! (if that makes any sense). I think I might start rocking the looks in my collages meaning I will need to get a job to afford this wardrobe and fashion changes. :-P A god excuse to go shopping in the sun :-) Well, you can do the shopping online if you wish.

Kisses,

Andiva

p.s: Don't you just love the yellow Aldo heels, available in ice (nudish white) too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover