Tuesday 23 October 2012

I heart Alali + Christie Brown

It's been a month since my last post. I'm glad to tell you I have my camera back! In the past month I've turned 25, started doing a 60-day high intensity cardio work out called Insanity, travelled to Ghana for the very first time, been reading for  my exam, CFA level 1, which is the primary reason I have been absent from the blogosphere.

The trip to Ghana was a birthday gift to myself and the timing couldn't have been more perfect, it was the weekend of the first ever Ghana Fashion and Design Week! I went with my 'Alalis' - details of the Ghana trip in the next post. I got the opportunity to work backstage with Alali Boutique (a personal love) and while there, fell in love with Christie Brown too! The jewellery used to style the Christie Brown collection is by Nigerian Ghana-based designer, Tebazile. Here are a little more than a few backstage photos... Enjoy!













Model mugshots... hehe!
The calm before the storm
Check out this instagram shot for Alali. Models ready to go and I love the mesh head pieces
Alali Boutique

And Christie Brown:







































2 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing pieces. wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you want to be employed by the federal government of Nigeria See how to submit your cv below for Federa JObs interviews and test! just follow the link below to apply.

    latest federal government job in nigeria

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover