Tuesday 19 June 2012

Brown and Glowing for the Kids

My friend and I attended a charity event celebrating Children's day (May 27th) with some orphanages in Abuja.
It was all smiles and laughter with the kids and this cute doggie I met (Coco), even when the rain came pouring down. I now know two cute doggie fur balls named Coco! Taiwo took some amazing photos and I thought I should show them off! She failed to send any photos of herself, for reasons best known to her *shrug*



Top - Zara
Bag - Zara
Ankle Grazer pants - Topshop
Wedge heels - Newlook


oooh! I have a lazy eye and Coco brought out one hell of a smile from me. Wish he was mine. Yes, Coco is a he.
So now you know you can always count me in for dressing up, eating cupcakes and piling on some carbs all for a good cause. I can say I had lots of fun at the event but definitely nothing compared to the kids. They partied like it was going out of fashion.

1 comment:

Pin It button on image hover