Wednesday 27 June 2012

Late Lunch and Champagne Brunch

I was cordially invited to a champagne brunch hosted by The Wedding Guru, an events planner in Abuja. Not knowing what to the expect of the event, I was looking forward to it especially because on the stylish invitation cards sealed in a canary yellow envelope with gold embossed writing. Shame I didn't take a photo of it. But here's what the invite looked like:


It was on a Friday during work hours so I chose to have a late lunch, of course. I had to put my best fashionable foot forward and still be work compliant given the dress code restrictions at my work place.
Blouse - Next
Skirt - Mango
Shoes and Necklace - Zara
Bag - Cromia


Look out for my get the look collage for this in a few days. And these are a few of my favourite things I captured at the event:




The event was basically to introduce the Wedding Guru brand and its services. So ladies looking for a wedding planner or any other event planning services required, you know who to call. They cover just about everything concerning the aesthetics of your event from invitation cards to place holders and party favours. I, on the other hand, was more interested in the little jewels for interior decor than anything else. Seeing as I won't be need a wedding planner just yet!
You can guess we got goodie bags as we were leaving. I got the little maple wood frame which I plan to do soemthing creative with... I'm think the ever trendy aztec prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover